Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is a well-studied, multi-faceted active ingredient that is renowned for its multiple benefits on the skin. It contributes to balancing visible sebum activity and supporting the production of components that play a central role in the structural and functional integrity of the skin.
100% Niacinamide Powder from The Ordinary offers the most direct topical exposure of Niacinamide to target visible shine, enlarged pores and irregular skin texture. This powder format offers a DIY experience that allows one to personalize their usage based on their preference.
Contraindications: We do not recommend combining Niacinamide with topical Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid, Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin C derivatives) in the same regimen. If Vitamin C is used as part of your skincare regimen, we advise to apply them at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). In addition, we do not recommend dissolving Niacinamide Powder in Direct Acids.
- Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with 4 drops of the water-based treatment in the palm of your hand.
- Apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hands after handling.
- Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Natural Moisturising Factors
- Buffet + Copper Peptides
- Matrixyl 10% + HA
- Argireline Solution
Do not use with:
Vitamin C, Low pH formulations